Thanks to Actuelia, you will be able to define your development line and identify the priority actions to be implemented
Within a short period, you will receive :
- An audit and a benchmark about your preparation to Solvency 2,
- A first level of quantified and qualified control about the elements of Pillar One,
- A review of your organization regarding the compliance with Pillar Two (Governance, ORSA and key functions),
- Adapted solutions to meet the requirements of Pillar Three (QRT xbrl, RSR and SFCR).
In order to carry out this assessment, we will analyze your compliance with :
The elements defined for Pillar One :
- Setting up of the prudential reporting (Best Estimate, restatement of assets, deferred tax liabilities)
- Composition of the SCR: market, default, operational and underwriting risks (life, non-life and health)
The requirements of Pillar Two :
- Overall Solvency Needs,
- Permanent compliance with regulatory requirements,
- An analysis of the sensitivity of the standard formula.
- Organization and definition of four key functions : actuarial, risk management, internal audit and compliance.
Your progression on Pillar Three :
- Choice of a solution to send the statements in xbrl format. If needed, we will help ,you choose the most suitable solution for your structure,
- Studies to build up RSR and SFCR reports,
- Identification of priority actions to be implemented.